Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LA Concept Fashion Week 2010

This is definitely way past due but I saw the photos on my computer at work and thought I'd share. My partner Jess and I got invited to a few fashion shows for Spring/Summer LA Fashion Week.  We got some amazing inspiration and made some even more amazing contacts!





 Michelle M, one of our friends on the cover of Kucoon's lookbook, also opened and closed the show.




 Installations throughout the venue brought to us by various designers.
 One of our favorite Mike Vensel pieces.
Me: Sheer Dress Anna Sui for Target, Military Green Romper bought in San Diego, Vintage Chanel Purse, Thigh Highs Xhilaration, Shoes Christian Louboutin, Watch Michael Kors, Ring Forever 21.
Jess: Shoes Steve Madden, Fishnets Nordstrom, Skirt Chanel, Scarf Forever 21, Ring Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment