Wednesday, May 18, 2011

90's Grunge Behind The Scenes

For the past two weeks leading up to this shoot I've been in total 90's mode.  Listening to 90's music, sporting my combat boots, torn shirts and rosaries, and feeling a little "Clueless" spell coming on.  I think Fall 2011 is going to be a very Clueless inspired season for me. :) Knee high socks, collared shirts and sweater vests, circle skirts, and Mary-Janes.  But for now... behind the scenes of my 90's grunge inspired shoot. Enjoy!

Crystal and I had a lot of DIY projects for this shoot.  Studding, tearing denim, cutting and sewing shirts, ripping, shredding, and "vintage" making.









 Model: Margaux Brooke with Elite Models
Photographer: Chris Steinbach
Make-Up: Lolly Feng
Wardrobe: Elizabeth Watson & Crystal Ung

No comments:

Post a Comment