Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fashioning Fashion

Last Saturday my co-stylists and I decided to take an educational field trip to LACMA's (Los Angeles Contemporary Museum of Art) Fashioning Fashion exhibit.  Here they showcased European Dress in Detail from 1700-1915.  The exhibit inspired us all.  For some it inspired us to go shopping, for me it gave me a few styling ideas and an even greater appreciation for clothing and how it has evolved into what we wear today.  





 With coworkers and fellow bloggers Alysha, Libby, and Marci



 Jacket Moschino, Shirt Lanston, Leggings American Apparel, Boots Urban Outfitters, Purse Vintage Chanel, Ring Urban Outfitters

 Love the way these prints and stripes are all different but seem to all work together.
Obsessed with the Leg-O-Mutton Sleeve! The color and sleve shape reminds me of the first dress I drew up on Illustrator.
Loving the way his tie is tied.






Womens undergarments




 One of my favorite outfits of the exhibit! I would totally wear this now!



No comments:

Post a Comment