Wednesday, November 3, 2010

USC Style

So I was never a USC fan.  Actually I'm quite the opposite, I'm a Bruins fan.  However, my boyfriend did graduate from USC. So as much as I don't like the school I have to show them some love because he went there and he's amazing. ;) Fernando took me to the game this past Saturday and although I would never be caught dead in a USC shirt, I could definitely sport their colors.  Decided to go with a gray V-neck Tee and a red and black lumberjack plaid hoodie paired with these amazing Ella Moss, lace, paneled leggings I got wholesale from Madilyn at Ella Moss.
Jacket B Dakota from Buffalo Exchange, Shirt Urban Outfitters, Leggings Ella Moss, Leg Warmers Capezio, Boots Banana Republic from Twice The Style, Watch Michael Kors, Ring No Rest For Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment