Saturday, March 24, 2012

Style Fashion Week - Day One STOP STARING!


I decided to go with a little boho glam style for the opening day of Style Fashion Week.  I was already a little exhausted from Concept so thought this look was a little less maintenance but still chic.
Dress by Parker, Purse Louis Vuitton, Shoes Christian Louboutin, Ring H&M, Lipstick MAC.





















For those of you who don't know STOP STARING!, it is a vintage inspired line designed and created by the wonderful Alicia Estrada.  Her tailoring is flawless and I can't get that gold, sequin finale dress out of my head.  (I can't believe her sister had to convince her to keep this piece in the show.)  There were a variety of silhouettes to be seen at the show, ranging from body hugging dresses to circle skirts, and my personal favorite the peplem skirts.  I noticed that metallic's were prominent in the show with the use of sequins, silver and gold metallic fabric.  I loved the touches of fur throughout the show and also the gloves used to glam up the looks. 

Alicia, congratulations on the bun in the oven!  I had the opportunity to chat with Alicia after the show and she shared with me that she might not be showing next year because... she's 3 months pregnant! We are all so excited for her. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment